CA Craft Beer Week Kick Off - A Virtual Gathering of California's Craft Community
Bay Area Brewers Guild
Thoughout the Bay Area, San Francisco, CA
Free / No Reservations or RSVP
February 12, 2021
3 Hours 30 Minutes
Craft beer luminaries and emerging brewers will be toasting and roasting and talking about California's craft legacy -- how the state has and continues to make history -- driving the IPA explosion and leading the way with never-ending style innovation.
Beer & Cheese
Pairing cheeses available at
Whole Foods Market
Emmi Roth Pavino
Reflections In Time
Crowns & Hops
FREE & LIVE -- 6:30PM, FRIDAY, 2/12 -- RIGHT HERE!
Live with The Brewing Network, with founder Justin Crossley as Master of Ceremonies
Opening Toast: Toasting the tradition of Beer Week
- Natalie and Vinnie Cilurzo, Russian River Brewing Co.
- Jay Brooks, Mercury News, Author, Co-Founder, San Francisco Beer Week
Headliner Conversations: Being a rebel when it matters & California’s international influence
- Greg Koch, Stone Brewing
- David Walker, Firestone Walker Brewing Co.
Discussion: The Resurgence & Reinvention of the IPA
- Tim Sciascia, Cellarmaker Brewing Co.
- Kelsey McNair, North Park Beer Co.
- Chuck Silva, Silva Brewing Co.
Discussion: Bold Pairings for Bold Beers
Brewers and Cicerones™ join Whole Foods Market’s Certified Cheese Professional Stephanie Foss to talk best pairings for challenging styles like a hazy IPA or pastry stout. Presented by Whole Foods Market. Advance videos, beer-and-cheese pairing guide, and in-store cheese coupon.
- Beny Ashburn, Crowns & Hops
- Teo Hunter, Crowns & Hops
- Sayre Piotrkowski, HenHouse Brewing Co.
- Andy Crocker, Original Pattern Brewing Co.
Discussion: Style Innovation Is California’s Middle Name
- Kim Sturdavant, Pacifica Brewery
- Alexandra Nowell, Three Weavers Brewing Co.
- Jonas Nemura, Radiant Brewing Co.
Open Session: Sharing & Staying Connected in an Outlier Year
- Shaun O'Sullivan, 21s Amendment Brewery
- Dave McLean, Admiral Maltings
- with Jay Brooks and the craft community